Complete Terms & Conditions on our Personal Information Policy
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information (which is information that identifies you or relates to you as an identifiable person) about you such as your name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, profile picture, social media account ID, and your communication preferences.
We may collect information from you when you interact with us such as when you register for an account, send us questions or requests, use our website, participate in a contest or sweepstakes promotion, or participate in our loyalty program.
Other Information We Collect About You:
In addition, when you visit our Website, open our emails, use our apps, access the WiFi in any of our restaurants, or interact with our related tools, widgets or plug-ins, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies, web beacons and web server logs. The information we collect in this manner includes your IP address, unique device identifier, browser characteristics, domain and other system settings, search queries, device characteristics, operating system type, language preferences, referring URLs, actions taken on our site, dates and times of website visits, metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. A “cookie” is a file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies, and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server. Through these automated collection methods, we obtain “clickstream data,” which is a log of the links and other content on which a visitor clicks while browsing a website. As the visitor clicks through the website, a record of the action may be collected and stored. We may link certain data elements we have collected through automated means, such as your browser information, with other information we have obtained about you to let us know, for example, whether you have opened an email we sent to you. Most Internet browsers allow you to remove or manage cookie functions and adjust your privacy and security preferences. For information on how to do this, access the “help” menu on your Internet browser. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our Website.
We also may collect information about the location of the mobile device or tablet used to access the Website (“Location Data”). Location Data includes: (a) the location of the mobile device or tablet derived from GPS or WiFi use; (b) the IP address of the mobile device or tablet or internet service used to access the Website; and (c) other information made available by a user or others that indicates the current or prior location of the user, such as geotag information in photographs.
We will inform you if a specific Website, app or service collects precise Location Data. If you do not want us to collect Location Data from your device, please delete the app or disable the location settings on your device or tablet. Note, however, that disabling the location setting may affect your ability to access and use that app.
When you connect with social media though the Website, you may link with social media platforms and social media plug-ins (e.g., the Facebook "Like" button, "Share to Twitter" button) (collectively, “Social Media”). When accessing services through a Facebook or other social media account, we may (depending on the applicable user privacy settings) automatically have access to information provided to or through the social media platform. We may collect and use this information for the purposes described in this Policy or at the time the information was collected.
Information collected directly by the third party providers of the features is subject to the privacy policies or notices of these providers. We are not responsible for these providers’ information and privacy practices.
How We Use Your Information
The information we collect from you helps us to identify ways that we can continue to serve you in the best way possible. We may use personal information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as sending you newsletters.
- To send you information about our restaurants and events in which you may be interested.
- To let you know about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you via postal mail, email, telephone or SMS.
- To personalize your experience on our website by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- To allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information, so we suggest that you read these rules carefully.
- To facilitate social sharing functionality.
- To allow you to send messages to a friend through the Services. By using this functionality, you are telling us that you are entitled to use and provide us with your friend's name and email address.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may also aggregate and/or anonymize personal information for research, to improve our products and services; and for other business purposes.
How We Share Your Information
We may disclose or share your information as follows:
- Affiliated Companies: We may share information about you to our direct affiliates and subsidiaries for purposes sharing information about affiliated restaurants and events in which you may be interested as well as affiliated loyalty programs.
- Vendors and Service Providers: We may disclose your information to vendors and service providers retained by us in connection with our business such as: website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, tax and financial advisers, legal advisers, accountants or auditing services.
- Message Boards: We may make message boards, blogs, and other such user-generated content facilities available to users. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should always be careful when deciding to disclose your personal information. We are not responsible for privacy practices of other users including website operators to whom you provide information.
- Merger or Acquisition: A third party who acquires any part of Craftworks or any of its Affiliates, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets.
- Disclosure Permitted by Law: Law enforcement authorities, government or public agencies, regulators, and/or to any other person having appropriate legal authority or justification for receipt of your information, if we believe that we are required or permitted to do so by law or legal process, to respond to claims, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Craftworks or others.
- NOTE. Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, we do not at any time sell your personal information.
We safeguard your information by taking reasonable steps to protect the information you provide us from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to help safeguard and secure your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. No security system is 100% secure, thus we cannot ensure the security of information that you provide to us electronically and via our website.
Other Information You Should Know
- Information Provided on Someone Else's Behalf: If you provide us with information about someone else, please ensure you have the person's permission to do so for the purposes detailed in this Privacy Notice.
- Links to Websites: The Services may have links to other websites that are not operated by us and therefore, we have no control over how these websites may collect your information. You should read the privacy notices on those other websites before you submit your information through them.
- Social Media Sites: Please note that we are not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including any personal information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Apps or our Social Media Pages.
- Changes to Our Privacy Notice: From time to time we may revise this Notice and/or use personal information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in this Notice to meet changes in the regulatory or business environment, or to satisfy the needs of our customers and service providers. Updated and date stamped versions will be posted on the Services.
- Minors: We do not knowingly collect, maintain or use personal information from children under 18 years of age, and no part of Services is directed to individuals under the age of 18.
- Retention Period. We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
- Marketing: We may contact you by email, telephone, SMS or postal mail with information about products or services offered by Craftworks or a third party that may be of interest to you. You can opt-out in this way at any time by:
- Using the unsubscribe function in the email you receive from us.
- Using the unsubscribe function in the email you receive from us.